Women, the foundations of our society and our life.
What they contribute to the society is unmatched and cant be compare.
Not only they rule the corporate world like Indira Nooyi, but also they provide a rigid support to men, by supporting the, guiding them and believing in them when the whole world doubts.
” Behind every successful man, there’s a woman”
Indeed, this is true. And this becomes even more valuable and beautiful if replace one word in the above mentioned quote
” WITH every successful man, there’s a woman”
Women have added so much value to our lives, to our society, yet some people completely fail to recognize it and appreciate their value in their life and in their family which is very unfortunate.
Dedicated to all women out there,
Be it the strong single moms, cheerful sisters, and life partners who give meaning to the life.
20 Strong and Powerful women quotes
- We realize the importance of our voices only when we are silenced. — Malala Yousafzai
2. I would rather be handsome for an hour than pretty for a week. — Tilda Swinton
3. Take care of yourself now that you’re old enough to know how. Drink water, sleep eight hours (I wish), and don’t go within 400 feet of a tanning booth or I’ll slap you. Hard. — Olivia Wilde
4. Instead of looking at the past, I put myself ahead twenty years and try to look at what I need to do now in order to get there then –Diana Ross
5. I’m tough, I’m ambitious, and I know exactly what I want. If that makes me a bitch, okay. — Madonna
6. Take criticism seriously, but not personally. If there is truth or merit in the criticism, try to learn from it. Otherwise, let it roll right off you. — Hillary Clinton
7. I said, ‘Instead of going in the direction that a lot of the women singers are going in [revealing], I’ll be very, very sexy under 18 pounds of chiffon and lace and velvet…I will have mystique.’ — Stevie Nicks
8. I have come to realize making yourself happy is most important. Never be ashamed of how you feel. You have the right to feel any emotion you want, and do what makes you happy. That’s my life motto. — Demi Lovato
9. Don’t compromise yourself. You are all you’ve got. There is no yesterday, no tomorrow, it’s all the same day. –Janis Joplin
10. I’ll be honest with you. I’m a little bit of a loner. It’s been a big part of my maturing process to learn to allow people to support me. I tend to be very self-reliant and private. And I have this history of wanting to work things out on my own and protect people from what’s going on with me. — Kerry Washington
11. Never limit yourself because of others’ limited imagination; never limit others because of your own limited imagination. — Mae Jemison
12. If you want anything done, ask a woman.
13. In politics, if you want anything said, ask a man; if you want anything done, ask a woman. — Margaret Thatcher
14. The first problem for all of us, men and women, is not to learn, but to unlearn. — Gloria Steinem
15. Buckle up, and know that it’s going to be a tremendous amount of work, but embrace it. –Tory Burch
16. I’ve learned that you shouldn’t go through life with a catcher’s mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back. — Maya Angelou
17. If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun. — Katharine Hepburn
18. Everyone has inside of her a piece of good news. The good news is that you don’t know how great you can be, how much you can love, what you can accomplish, and what your potential is. — Anne Frank
19. You grow up the day you have your first real laugh at yourself. — Ethel Barrymore
20. A woman has got to love a bad man once or twice in her life, to be thankful for a good one. — Marjorie Kinnan
Like I always say, right set of words at the right time do the magic tricks.
Feelings are floating, emotions linger on and words are connected to emotions.
Share it with with your loved ones and let them feel important and loved